Remap Consulting will join global healthcare leaders, in-person and virtually, as they convene at ISPOR Europe 2022, the leading global conference for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), 6-9 November for discussion and dissemination of the latest trends in healthcare.
You can find Remap Consulting at booth X2-403.
Remap will be presenting on the below six pieces of research:
- Does NICE’S STA Process Effectively Reward the Value of Double-Branded Oncology Combinations, When Compared to Oncology Monotherapies?
- Comparing and Contrasting Early Access Opportunities across the EU4 and UK
- Could Netflix-Based Subscription Models Tackle the Shrinking Antibiotic Pipeline?
- Is International Reference Pricing Applied Consistently at Pharmaceutical Price Re-Evaluation for Retail and Speciality Products.
- Do Manufacturers Still See Value in Submitting Evidence for a NICE Appraisal in England? Comparing and Contrasting Terminated Appraisals Between Oncology and Non-Oncology and Monotherapies and Combination Products.
- Changing Landscape of Orphan Drug Reimbursement – Evidence from EU-4 and England
If you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss how Remap can support your Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement challenges, please click the button below.