- Managing small projects and ensuring high quality deliverables are achieved within stated timelines
Data, deliverables & reporting
- Conducting, analysing, and interpreting data to deliver product, company and market analyses that will shape client recommendations and deliverables.
- Developing pricing and reimbursement materials, such as HTA submissions, price and reimbursement submission forms and tender documents to support patience access to clients’ products.
- Participate in brainstorms and internal team discussions.
- Taking an active role in proposal development and building relationships with clients to drive long-term partnerships.
- Presenting to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings.
Branding and guidelines
- Proof reading and document formatting ensuring adherence to company branded guidelines.
- Proactively developing knowledge of global pricing and market access systems and consulting methodologies.
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members to ensure their continued development.
- Take responsibility for your own actions, learning and personal development by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress, and acting on feedback.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organisational skills, excellent communication abilities, and a proactive approach to problem-solving, requiring minimal supervision. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and have a flexible approach to work. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure, respond to requests and enquiries effectively and meet conflicting deadlines. You will be willing to go the extra mile to support a diligent team of like-minded individuals.
A strong academic track record (minimum of 2.1 classification), with an undergraduate degree in a strongly analytical subject area including: business studies, economics, life sciences, pharmacy, or medical related degree.
Remap are looking for candidates who have the below experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical / consulting industry
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good project management, time management and organizational skills
- Strong teamwork and self-motivation skills
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach