- Lead and manage projects to ensuring deliverables are achieved within stated timelines.
- In-depth knowledge of pricing and market access processes and country systems, ideally with first-hand experience of implementing strategies and tactics.
Data, deliverables & reporting
- Developing pricing and reimbursement materials, such as HTA submissions, price and reimbursement submission forms and tender documents to support patience access to clients’ products.
- Creating high quality reports, presentations and other client deliverables.
- Analysing and interpreting data to deliver product, company and market analyses that will shape client recommendations.
- Take a lead role in business development and proposal writing, with the aim of proactively generating new leads for Remap Consulting.
- Establish long term client relationships and be a trusted advisor, seeking ways to add value beyond clients’ immediate requests and act on them.
- Present to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings.
- Proactively developing knowledge of global pricing and market access systems and consulting methodologies.
- Advises and/or develops practical solutions to address issues that impact the effectiveness of a team or project and the work to be delivered.
- Coach, manage and support junior team members to ensure their continued development.
- Take responsibility for your own actions, learning and personal development by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress, and acting on feedback.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and have a flexible approach to work. You should be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines. You will be willing to go the extra mile to support a diligent team of like-minded individuals.
A strong academic track record (minimum of 2.1 classification), with an undergraduate degree in a strongly analytical subject area including: business studies, economics, life sciences, pharmacy or medical related degree.
Remap are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Ideally four years prior pricing and market access expertise. Ideally global or EU level which can be either client side or consulting
- Business development expertise (identifying new business opportunities or solutions)
- Proven excellence in project management, time management and organisational skills
- Demonstratable experience of project leading, in both straightforward and in demanding complex projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent work ethic, teamworking and commitment to delivering high quality work
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach